Thursday, December 14, 2006

MAWAR BERDURI

Siapa bilang gadis melayu tak menawan? beautiful malay girl... any comment about their photo?










Mawar or Rose in English. That is the name of this girl.....

Just want to be known as Mawar Berduri.

At her 23 years old she is already further her study in UK. Previously She finish her Degree in Law at the AL-Azhar University, Mesir. Now She's finishing he Ph.D in UK. One of the success Malay girl from Malaysia. That make me proud to be Malay and to be Malaysian.

Want to be an Uztazah (female muslim lecture or teacher).

After I saw her Photo at the first time, I couldn't blink my eyes, can't move my view looking at her photos and my heart suddendly stop pumping. Her eyes, her smooth skins and two thing I couldn't forget is her lips and her smile. I lips start saying "Subhanallah". What a beautiful God creation.

Congratulation to any guy that able to win her heart. I believe she can be a good wife, mother and lecture in the future.

Wish her a very big success in her future and her ambition to be Ustazah.. Keep it up Girl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kecerdasan tidak menutupi kecantikanmu.... Subhanallah.

Anonymous said...

Mantap Broo...
Try this one !

cewek bandung bugil
cewek bugil
chika bugil
chika telanjang
foto model
foto model bugil
gadis bandung telanjang
gadis bugil toket besar
wanita telanjang


Enjoy it

jamila said...

hii mawar how r u?i hope u will be fine.would like send me ur more pic?

Arafath Shanas said...

Nice & cute girl... I wish to marry a girl like you. If ur a single, wish to marry a Sri Lankan muslim boy, Lets we know each other. u can visit my webpage in..
www.arafath-shanas.webs.com
www.facebook.com/arafath.sha
Looking to hear from you soon.